
This new study Bible is a great blessing for Albanian people. The previous Bibles have been poor translations from the Italian language that, in many instances, did not accurately reflect the intent of the authors in the original language. This new study Bible has been translated from the original Greek and Hebrew languages by Albanians who have studied the text through a Theo-centric and Biblical view. We praise God that now Albanian can study the Bible in their own language with a tool that will help them to truly understand what God's Word says.

The study Bible is an Albanian Thompson Chain Reference Bible. I was VERY excited to receive my copy of this Albanian Bible because my first study Bible was a Thompson Chain and it was with that Bible that I really "cut my teeth" in studying the Word of God in a deep, methodical manner. Now, studying the Bible in Albanian, it's like starting from scratch as I see passages from a new perspective.

Most Albanians have never had the privilege of learning how to study the Bible for themselves. This Bible gives them some vital tools to help them see the Bible as a whole - all things linked and not dis-jointed. The layout of the Bible helps them see the themes of the Bible that are woven from the beginning to the end. My hope is to put together a class that will teach the women basic Bible Study Methods. I praise God for this Bible that can more accurately teach, reprove, correct, and train the Albanian believers so that they will be adequately equipped for every good work. (II Tim 3:16-17)
1 comment:
Yahoo! The work of the ministry should prove to be more effective and efficient with the translated edition. Praise the name of our God!
Now I am praying that hungry hearts for hope and freedom from sin will read and accept Christ.
Thanks for the new ways I can pray for your ministry in Albania.
I love you,
Mom
Post a Comment