Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy 37th birthday, Kris!
June 3rd



For Kris's birthday the girls and I worked on making him his favorite dessert - lemon meringue pie. We enjoyed one of his favorite meals and some yummy dessert.


I must be married to an old man - Breanna needs to help him blow out one candle. LOL.


A few days after Kris's actual birthday we celebrated with some dear friends, the Lays. We had a really great time together and we also got to celebrate Brad's 40th birthday. We are going to make this birthday get-together an annual event. Yes, we are at a Chinese restaurant. A Greek company just put a Chinese restaurant in Albania. Hmmm... It's a special treat to get to go there, but hey, my husband's super special!

I am thankful to God for another year with Kris. I was looking back at some photos of the past 15 years worth of birthdays (boy have we changed) and thinking about how good God is to me. Kris is an amazing husband, father, spiritual leader, friend, caretaker of all things financial and electronic, and a really hard worker. I appreciate so many things about him and am a blessed woman to be his life's helpmate. I pray that our girls will be blessed with a man like their daddy as their husbands.

No comments: