I wanted to point out to the readers of our blog some new features that I have added over the past couple of months.
* I am sure that you noticed the new header with a photo collage. Thanks to Jason and Claire Drumm for putting that together for us (as well as installing it since I am challenged in anything too technical). It was a labor of love that you gave to us and every time I open the blog I am reminded of how good God is to place you in our lives. We sure love you and miss you!
* There is a section called "Labels of Interest/Topics to Look Up" on the side bar. These are there to help you look up of the blog posts based on the topic that I have labeled it. For example, if you wanted to look up a past post, but didn't remember when it was posted, but you remember that it was about Kris teaching at a church you could look up Kris or ministry and it would pull up all the blog from the past that deal with any of those topics.
* If you are interested in what our family is reading these days, you can take a look at the "Current Reads" section on the side bar. Sometimes the book titles are there for quite a while because I (chelle) have a stack of books that are being read all at the same time. My goal this summer was to finish all the books that I was slowly going through and get on to the next group waiting with crisp pages and shiny covers. Oh, I just love to start a new book and crack open that binding. I am almost done with my stack, so you will see some changes in the list soon. (P.S. I would really love to hear what some of you are reading. It's hard to know what books are new to the Christian book stand because we don't have a Christian book store here. If you have a great book you are reading let me know and at a later date we can have it shipped here. Almost all the books I am reading right now were recommended by friends and have been really challenging to my faith.)
* Blogger has just added a new option called "Subscription" that I have added to the side bar. The purpose of this option is to allow anyone who reads the blog to have the blog posts available on your home page (Google and Yahoo to name a couple). That way you can keep up with new posts or comments. If you would like to add this feature to your home page, find the section on the side bar that says "Subscribe to Stire Testimonial" and click on either posts or comments. Then you will be able to choose which home page site you want the information sent to. I hope this is a helpful feature that makes it easier for you to keep up with us. I know that I am sporadic in my blog posts, depending on how much time I have available to blog and when I have internet connection and this may make it easier to see new posts when they come out.
My prayer is that this blog is a site that focuses on God and glorifies Him as well as helping all our dear friends and family have a connection to our lives here in Albania. I love the feedback and comments that you leave as well. Thank you all for taking such an interest in what God is doing in Albania and in our lives. We thank God for you and for your faithful prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are you still going to do the reading ruminations site? Miss you over there. =0)
Post a Comment